1. It must be executed on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper / franked for the equivalent amount/ affix special adhesive stamps of Rs.100/-. (For Companies whose registered office is situated in Maharashtra)
2. For Companies outside Maharashtra, affidavit must be executed on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper/ franked for the equivalent amount/ affix special adhesive stamps of Rs.100/-.
3. Kindly mention the name and registered office of the Company whose shares have been lost.
4. It must be duly completed in all respects i.e. Name of all holders, address, folio number, certificate number, distinctive number and number of shares lost.
5. Affidavit must be signed by all the shareholders registered under the folio.
6. The signature(s) of the holder(s) on the affidavit must be affirmed before the Notary Public/ Magistrate.
7. Date of execution and attestation should be present on the document.